Shortwave Diathermy System
The OmniSWD® Shortwave Diathermy System provides electromagnetic energy for healing and heating effects in the body. The thermal setting improves treatment efficiency by 25%. With ACP’s integrated, evidence-based clinical protocols, on-screen tuning, and a high efficiency output, the OmniSWD saves therapists valuable time to focus on what matters most – achieving the best outcomes for their patients. The OmniSWD helps to increase local blood flow, reduce pain and inflammation, decrease joint stiffness, and relieve muscle spasms. Applied to the patient through a large applicator head, OmniSWD may be used to assist in the treatment of soft tissue injuries and conditions, slow-healing wounds, and arthritis.
OmniSWD saves therapists valuable time and enables them to:
- Intuitively navigate by indications to the appropriate therapy all from the onboard LCD touchscreen menu
- Easily transport system from room to room
- Achieve therapeutic thermal doses with 25% greater efficiency
- Leverage built-in integrated clinical protocols with 6 indications
- Ensure unparalleled safety with zero FDA reported adverse events for ACP modality products
- Integrated Clinical Protocols
- Up to a 25% Reduction in Treatment Time
- 6 Indications
- Delta T Temperature Control
OmniSWD® Product Overview Video
ACP’s Evidence-Based Clinical Programs
Our customizable evidence-based programs combine innovative technologies like the OmniSWD® with customized clinical protocols and pathways, advanced therapist training and on-going support by ACP’s physical and occupational therapists to ensure you achieve better outcomes for your patients in the most efficient way.