In today’s world, where pulmonary and respiratory needs are as crucial as ever to the rehabilitation process, how is your facility conducting breathing therapy?
We are pleased to introduce the OmniFlow™ Breathing Therapy Biofeedback System – a groundbreaking new method of delivering breathing therapy. Replace the use of monotonous, plastic spirometers with a fun and engaging interactive exercise environment. OmniFlow™ exercise parameters are easily customizable and provide valuable inhalation and exhalation data to the clinician. This helps to more effectively assess the patient, guide breathing treatment, and improve outcomes.
- Improve motivation and tolerance for therapy
- Enhance functional gains
- Develop more effective treatment plans using objective data
- Take the treatment to the patient
- Reduce recidivism and related expenses
- Improve reimbursement potential per patient day
Immersive exercise visualizations with audio and visual cues to promote greater patient engagement and progress with breathing exercises.
Forced inhalation and exhalation