Evidence-Based Clinical Programs for Your Skilled Nursing Facility
Improve Patient Outcomes and Quality Ratings
In today’s changing healthcare environment, skilled nursing facilities (SNF) face significant challenges including increasing demand to prove quality care and outcomes, increasing costs, and the continual need to attract new referrals. ACP offers solutions that are proven to reduce costs, improve treatment efficacy and effectiveness and increase patient satisfaction.
Evidence-Based Clinical Programs
Used by thousands of skilled nursing facilities nationwide, including the most recognized providers in the industry, our clinical programs combine innovative rehabilitation technologies with customized clinical protocols and pathways, advanced therapist training and ongoing support by ACP’s licensed physical and occupational therapists.
- Improve outcomes and optimize functional gains
- Manage pain and edema effectively to allow earlier, more intensive therapy interventions
- New treatment options for patients whose therapy progress has plateaued
- Elevate therapist skills and ability to integrate rehab technology into practice
- Differentiate your clinic and increase volume of referrals
- Improve quality assurance with proactive management of quality indicators, surveys, regulatory compliance and documentation
- Manage routine costs
ACP’s evidence-based clinical programs lead to greater patient functional improvement in self-care and mobility outcomes as compared to patients with traditional therapy.
*ACP Outcomes Study by The Moran Company
greater functional improvement in mobility outcomes*
greater functional improvement in self-care outcomes*
“I’ve enjoyed ACP in several of my rehab units, and found patient outcomes and staff satisfaction to be exceptional.“
– RICHARD MAPES, FACILITY ADMINISTRATOR WESLEY PARK CENTRE