The Synchrony Dysphagia Solutions by ACP integrates surface electromyography (sEMG) and patterned electrical stimulation (PENS) into a treatment combination that promotes improved swallow mechanics, normalized muscle function and tone, increased muscle strength and coordination, pain reduction, and a better quality of life.
The Synchrony is now portable, giving your clinicians two options that fulfill their patient care needs:
- Improve motivation and tolerance
- Promote superior functional outcomes, patient satisfaction and quality of life
- Develop more effective treatment plans using objective data
- Take the treatment to the patient
- Decrease length of stay
- Save an estimated $5,000 per month vs. modified diet and feeding tubes
The Synchrony Dysphagia Solutions by ACP® combines sEMG with a virtual environment to engage patients in fun, interactive swallowing and speech exercises. Objective data highlights progress for patients and therapists to see while also guiding treatment plans.
Kangaroo - Effortful Swallow
Diver - Effortful Swallow & Tongue Against Resistance
Assessment & Objective Data