ACP’s orthopedic program combines innovative rehabilitation technologies with customized clinical protocols and pathways, advanced therapist training and ongoing support by ACP’s licensed physical and occupational therapists. This fully integrated and highly customizable approach incorporates exercise focused on improving mobility along with rehab technologies such as electrotherapy, ultrasound and diathermy to help manage patients’ pain and reduce swelling while improving their outcomes.
ACP’s Orthopedic Program will:
Help Your Patients:
- Reduce pain and swelling
- Increase muscle strength
- Improve joint range of motion
- Return to their active lifestyle
Support Your Clinic Goals to:
- Reduce costs
- Educate and support staff
- Differentiate in the marketplace
- Lower hospital recidivism
- Strengthen census and referrals
23% greater functional improvement in mobility outcomes with ACP Modality Program applications versus therapy services without.
– ACP Outcomes Study by the Moran Company