Giving someone a "high five" has always been a way to celebrate success.
Designed to improve hand function and active range of motion in patients with hemiplegia or upper limb paralysis, the OmniHi5TM uses sEMG and FES . It is indicated for individuals with conditions such as:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Incomplete Spinal Cord Injury
- Familial/Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis
What is the OmniHi5TM?
Beyond traditional NMES for the treatment of neuromuscular conditions, the OmniHi5TM introduces a variety of interactive treatment options that promote optimal recovery of upper extremity function. The OmniHi5TM adapts to patient specific needs, incorporates engaging exercise visualizations and enables therapeutic practice as well as outside of the rehab setting to enhance independence and quality of life.
OmniHi5TM is a wearable rehabilitation tool that uses sEMG and FES to address the fingers, hand, wrist, arm and shoulder by:
- Maintaining or increasing ROM
- Decreasing muscle spasms
- Preventing or retarding disuse atrophy
- Promoting neuromuscular re-education
- Enhancing function
- Programming is quick and easy.
- One piece, one size and a universal fit simplify ordering and cost containment.
- Integrated stainless steel electrodes rid users of costs and challenges tied to disposables.
- Internal bluetooth connects to Apple iOS app for gaming, tracking, adjusting and processing. *iPad not included
- Neuromuscular and Functional Electrical Stimulation (NMES/FES) promote re-education and recovery.
- Surface Electromyography (sEMG) enhances evaluation, exercise progression and participation.
- sEMG Triggered Electrical Stimulation (ETS) and Power Assist Stimulation (PAS) support users during exercise and functional activities.
- Cable accessory allows NMES rehab solution for the elbow and shoulder.
- Gaming feature makes rehabilitation fun and engaging.
- OmniHi5 has a 2-year warranty.
International Patients (Outside the United States)
ACP International is now offering the OmniHi5TM UE Neuro Rehab System globally, with the exclusion of Asia.
Our technologies are only available through our network of trained international distributors. Our technologies cannot be shipped directly to patients outside the United States.
Each patient needs to be evaluated by a trained specialist to determine if they are a candidate for the technology.
To find your local distributor please contact us via phone or email:
If you are interested in exploring a distributor partnership in your country, please contact us at email@example.com.
The OmniHi5TM will be available internationally in 2019 and is expected to be released in the United States in late 2019 or early 2020, with FDA clearance pending.